mardi 16 octobre 2012

Barack Obama interview



President Barack Obama has a message for Nicki Minaj and Mariah Carey -- GIVE PEACE A CHANCE!!!!! The war at the "American Idol" judges' table was escalated all the way to the Commander In Chief this weekend when POTUS appeared on Michael Yo's radio show. "I think that they are going to be able to sort it out," Obama said ... "I am confident." Obama continued, "I'm all about bringing people together, working for the same cause. I think both outstanding artists are going to be able to make sure that they're moving forward and not going backwards." And when asked who's his favorite, Obama actually picked a side -- replying, "Mariah. She's actually done some events for us. I've gotten to know her and Nick [Cannon]. She's a wonderful lady." He added ... "Nicki, I don't know, but I've got her on my iPod."

Aucun commentaire: